Ryan Greaves Grand Rapids, Michigan


Our universe is 96 percent space which leaves just 4 percent for everything else. Contemplating the 4 percent that stretches beyond our sight keeps me in the moment and excited for my short time here on earth. I worked in a cut and paste sketchbook entitled To Something From Nothing and made long exposure photographs of Andromeda and Messier galaxies. The cold reaches of space and heartbreak meet new beginnings of love and star formation.

Ryan Greaves is an artist, designer, photographer, and humorist. He enjoys making people smile and is inspired by the absurd, unique, and weird.